Webinar: 2021-2022 Accessibility and Accommodations on Statewide Assessments (August 24, 2021)Jan 1, 0001
This webinar provides a training overview of accessibility supports for state tests, including:
1. Overview and background
2. Policy updates on accessibility supports for state testing
3. Accessibility supports available for state testing
4. Decisions for assigning Designated Supports
5. Considerations for recommending state test accommodations
5a. How to determine appropriate state test accommodations?
6. Modified state test accommodation verification request process to set/record state test accommodations in the TIDE
6a. Math Manipulatives - new state test temporary accommodation
7. Steps to set Designated Supports in the TIDE
8. Documentation of evidence in the electronic Comprehensive Student Support System (eCSSS)
Note: the webinar PowerPoint was revised on September 24, 2021 to update various links throughout the presentation.