Any test created prior to July 22, 2022 will be available in the Checkpoint System for educators to administer in the 2022-2023 school year. However, in order for these tests to automatically appear in the TA Live Site, educators will need to reset the test administration windows in the Checkpoint System so they are available for student testing. Here are the steps to do so:
- Log into the Checkpoint System.
- Click the ‘View Tests I Created’ button under the ‘Tests’ section of the Dashboard.
- Select the checkmark beside the test(s) published prior to July 22, 2022 that you would like to administer. You should see the ‘Administer’ icon appear in the Toolbar.
- Click the ‘Administer’ icon to view the Test Administration window.
- In the Test Administration window, set the desired start and end dates for SY 2022-2023 in the Administration Period section.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the screen.
Once these steps have been completed, the selected tests will be available for student testing in the TA Live Site for the 2022-2023 school year. You can repeat these steps to update the administration rules at any time.